This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Dear all,

Please advise me on how to solve this matter :

My client wants to create their own products and then on the supplier section on the product pages identify themselves as supplier with Order Quantity and prices according to that quantity.

So I create a sales order priceslist. Then a sales order pricelist version, which included all products. I said it should be based on “Another List” and then choose “suppliers section on product page”.

Then when I add the product to the Sales order it will not show the prices which where put in the list.

Discard
Author Best Answer

I also found a workaround for this. It's not a complete solution, but It made my client happy.

What we do now is:

Create everything like said above, but instead of identifying my client as their supplier they put in their customer as supplier. Then OpenERP uses the prices which are added in the supplier section on the product form.

Hopefully this helped someone, if you have a better solution? Please let me know!

Thanks

Discard
Author

Does anybody have a better answer based on the used of price lists. I cannot get this to work! Normally I can fill everything in, but then when entering the products, it just doesn't work.

Author

I really would like a better solution for this. Is this possible?