This question has been flagged
6 Replies

Hi guys and gals

We are new to this but have managed to set up a user and done all the required "setting" up.

We have set a new user up and once complete it sends an invite. We have clicked on this link but no matter what we seem to be getting the following error

"You do not have access to this database or your invitation has expired. Please ask for an invitation and be sure to follow the link in your invitation email."

How do we get around this? We are using the same exact details to log in, made sure we are logged out of the main account and tried logging in first directly on odoo.com.

When logging in through odoo we can log in, we go to account and it shows the sire i want to enter. I click this and it asks to log in again and shows the above message again.

Any help would be appreciated

Discard

I have the same issue, did you find a solution ?

Were you able to solve this?

Same issue here... how can I ask for an invitation? We can't even log in with our odoo account...

Has anybody gotten an answer for this issue?

Best Answer

Hi!

If your users catch

You do not have access to this database or your invitation has expired. Please ask for an invitation and be sure to follow the link in your invitation email.

Then, it seems, they are already in the database. You need to "Re-send Invitation Email".

1. Go to Settings -> Users -> User -> Re-send Invitation Email (the top right corner of the user's card). Don't needs for new users.

2. When user goes to a password reset he don't need to reset a password. Let him to press "Log in with Google"

It works for me fine.

Discard

This did the trick in V13. Thank you

Even Odoo mentioned in the guide: "Existing users must reset their password to access the Reset Password page, while new users can directly click on Log in with Google, instead of choosing a new password."
But, your instruction is easy understanding and saved my life!

Best Answer

Hi. Please Someone has resolved this problem?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

I also faced with the same issues and can fixed it. please check two point in your system.

1. Configure outgoing email servers.

2. Select option "Allow external users to sign up" and maintain "Template user for new users created through signup".

Hope this help. :)

Discard
Best Answer

For me was I had missing one python library: python-jwt

You can install it like this: sudo apt install python-jwt

Hope it helps!

Discard
Best Answer

me too

Discard
Best Answer

I fixed mine with this workaround:

Create new User Then

User > Oauth > Oauth User ID = email@domain.com

in path: add_on/auth_oauth/models/res_users.py

Replace line:

oauth_uid = validation['user_id']

with:

oauth_uid = validation['email']

This way user can authenticated by email not numbered user_id and you don't have to turn on user signup.

Discard