Skip to Content
This question has been flagged

Hello everyone, I want to inherit the contactus page and also want to add the customization option in it. I tried using t-att-href but using that the customization option doesn't come and I think I'd have to try and use t-call and t tag, it allows me to customize that way but I do not know how to use t-call or t tag in snippets ?

Here is my code:

<odoo>

<template id="contactus_form_extented" name="Contact Form Extented" inherit_id="website.contactus" >

<xpath expr="//div[@class='col-md-4 mb32']" position="replace">

<section class="s_test">

<section class="col-lg-3 col-md-4 col-sm-12 col-xs-12 mt64 extend-contact effect-contact-form">

<h3 class="cont-info">Contact Information</h3>

<t t-call="website.company_description"/>

<h3 class="pt7">

<a class="pr8" t-att-href="website.social_facebook" t-if="website.social_facebook"><i class="fa fa-facebook-square"/></a>

<a class="pr8" t-att-href="website.social_twitter" t-if="website.social_twitter"><i class="fa fa-twitter"/></a>

<a class="pr8" t-att-href="website.social_linkedin" t-if="website.social_linkedin"><i class="fa fa-linkedin"/></a>

<a class="pr8" t-att-href="website.social_youtube" t-if="website.social_youtube"><i class="fa fa-youtube-play"/></a>

<a class="pr8" t-att-href="website.social_googleplus" t-if="website.social_googleplus" rel="publisher"><i class="fa fa-google-plus-square"/></a>

<a t-att-href="website.social_github" t-if="website.social_github"><i class="fa fa-github"/></a>

</h3>

</section>

</section>

</xpath>

</template>

<odoo>

Discard
Related Posts Replies Views Activity
Jul 15
Dec 19
Jun 19
Nov 17