This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

When I create a sale order and add a product that contains BoM and confirm it, a delivery order is created automatically, and the product_id in stock.move and stock.move.line is automatically converted to BoM. For example, I added the product "white bread" at sale.order.line, in stock.move and stock.move.line, this will automatically be converted to:
- wheat flour
- yeast
- milk powder
- salt
- sugar
- White butter
- ice water

I want the product in stock.move and stock.move.line to remain "white bread", not the BoM. How to?

I'm using Odoo 14.

Thanks.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Ahmad,

Odoo is considering the below as your inventory products

- wheat flour

- yeast

- milk powder

- salt

- sugar

- White butter

- ice water

So, when white bread' is manufactured the above materials are also consumed from the inventory, and a move and move line is created which has source location as your location(stock) to destination location (production) 

Either, you can remove the BOM for this product and just create a 'white bread'  as 'Can be Sold' product and continue the flow of Sale order which will create a move and move the line of 'white bread'

Or if you require BOM then customization is needed in the flow manufacturing module of Odoo.

Thanks

Regards,

Email:      odoo@aktivsoftware.com  

Discard
Author

Thank you very much for the explanation

Best Answer

When you are manufacturing white bread the inventory of raw materials consumed is getting affected. In this case the stock.move.line shows the movement of required raw materials from inventory location to production location.

To see white bread in stock.move.line you have to treat it as an independent product without any BOM.

How can you automate your manufacturing processes? Sign up for our next webinar to know more!

Pritee Pallavi Behera

Odoo Consultant

Tel: +353 1 886 5684 (IE) +44 121 285 5684 (UK)  +91 964 381 7554 (IN)

Target Integration | CRM ERP Cloud

Website | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram

Discard
Author

Thank you very much for the explanation