This question has been flagged

Hey guys

I've set up a webshop with all products. Sadly those products show the price without taxes.
Is there any uption to show the prices of all products including the tax amount?
I should accomplish this: http://i.imgur.com/380W7zE.png

Thanks
Yenthe

Discard

For Odoo 14. Make debug mode and go to user -> select you user and give permission for the group "show full accounting feature".

Then Invoicing -> Configuration -> Taxes.

Choose your Tax. Select Tax computation field and set "Percentage of price tax included" .And go to the "Advance option" tab and tick "Included in price" field.

Best Answer

It's not complicated.

1. First go to the accounting section of your Odoo back-end. Scroll-down until you see the configuration section (left-menu).
  2. Click on the taxes.
  3. There will be a sub-menu below (folded open), click on the first one (called taxes).
  4. then your system will show all the tax-rates in your system. Choose the one which is used in the webshop (sale-tax in my case 21%),
  5. Select that rule.
  6. Now you will see a lot of details of that specific tax rule.
  7. click the edit button, and then tick the box (tax is included in Price). Do this for all your tax rates which are used, for selling your products/services. 
  8. Click on the save button.

your done!

Please give my a thumb up vote, because my karma was to low to add a screenshot of it, to make it much more understandable.
Discard
Author

Thanks for the answer! So easy and yet I didn't find it. Thanks.

Best Answer

hello ,

for multi priceList website , how do you display taxes for other countries?

Discard
Best Answer

I did this, and now my items can be entered with VAT included... But the webshop still shows prices without VAT. How do I set up the webshop to have prices included VAT?

Discard