This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Question

How to filter Journal Entries of a Miscellanous Journal which are already reconciled with another entrie (typically a payment).

Context

We have a specific business where our sales operations requires us to use multiple "Receivable" accounts. Because of that we can't use the type of Journal "Sale" but rather "Miscellanous" to record our operation without getting mad with Odoo.

The drawback is we are missing a lot of sales related features. Specifically the association to a payment and therefore the ability to filter on "paid sales" (which is really a terrible issue as you may guess).

What I've tried

I tried to use custom filters with the following fiedls

- Reconciliation journal entry *is set*

- Amount Due *Greater than* zéro

None of these criteria filter anything whereas typically multiple (but not all) Journal Entries are reconciled

Thanks in advance for your help

Discard

Hi Manitra,

I am not sure you can filter the Journal Entries of a Miscellaneous Journal which are already reconciled. Instead, you can filter the Journal Items of a Miscellaneous Journal by following below mentioned steps.

1. Activate the debug mode
2. Go to Journal Items under Accounting menu
3. First filter by; ‘Miscellaneous’ journal
4. Then add a custom filter; Reconciled -> Is True

Hope this might help you!

Best Answer

Hi Manitra,

In addition to the anser from Wathsala, you could also try by filtering the journal items on custom filter; Matching number --> is set

Discard