This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hey there,

we are using Odoo CE V13 on pur own cloud server via www.ourcompaly-odoo.de. Now we like to set up multiple websites with ecommerce. They all shall have their own domains. We already own these domains, they are hosted and also registred on our cloud server. BUT: How can I link my odoo websites to these domains? With wordpress webistes its as simple as I have to put the whole databasefile into the domain's html source. But how does it work with odoo webistes. There are multiple explainations how it works on odoo business edition through the database configurations. But: Is there an detailed step by step explanation available, or can you explain as simple as possible how I get access to the config on our server to set up multiple domains for multiple websites?

thx in regards

Discard
Best Answer

There is a domain field on the website record. Go to Website > Configuration > Websites and update the domain for each website.

Discard
Author

thanks for your answer. I actually tried that at first, but than a message showing up: 403 Forbidden - You do not have permission to access this resource. It seems as if there is an information missing, so odoo gets access to the domain.

If you have a reverse proxy server, it may be blocking the request.

Hello Paresh.

if I am using nginx as a revers proxy, how can I make it work?

@Maher. Check the nginx config file to make sure there is a server block defined for both domains.

Author Best Answer

Thanks for your answer. I actually tried that at first, but than a message showing up: 403 Forbidden - You do not have permission to access this resource. It seems as if there is an information missing, so odoo gets access to the domain.

Discard