This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I can't seem to get the same level of logging happening when I run odoo behind gunicorn. I want to see debug information, errors, warnings etc. The same level I see when I am just running the server standalone. But I can't see to get the right recipe in openerp-wsgi.py.  If I set the loglevel to 'Debug'  I *just* get debug output. But the messages I want or [ERRORS].  I may just be braindead or tired but I can't figure this out.

any help would be appreciated.

Discard
Best Answer

You need to add it to the gunicorn configs:

gunicorn -b 0.0.0.0:8069 --workers=2 --access-logfile /var/log/odoo/gunicorn-access.log --error-logfile /var/log/odoo/gunicorn-error.log openerp-wsgi.

You can specify a log level also, refer to : http://docs.gunicorn.org/en/develop/configure.html#logging

Discard
Best Answer

In cour config file you can specify exact log leves for every part od OE/odoo.. 
example: 

log_handler = :ALL,:DEBUG,openerp.orm:DEBUG,werkzeug:ERROR
# in V7 log_handler value is expected as a list : log_handler = [':DEBUG',':ERROR'...]

#options can be repeateed for same object, or can vary for different objects... 
# no prefix before handler means all objects... 

log_level = debug
# Accepted values: info, debug_rpc, warn, test, critical, debug_sql, error, debug, debug_rpc_answer, notset

Discard
Author Best Answer

This doens't have any effect.  I added those options to the 'conf' dictionary of my openerp-wsgi.py file. But I still don't see that level of logging from gunicorn.

Discard