This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi all, I want to remove or make it invisible "Add a section" and "Add a note" at the invoice field. Below are the codes I've tried. I edited in the account_move_views.xml.

create name="add_line_control" string="Add a line"
create name="add_section_control" string="Add a section" context="{'default_display_type': 'line_section'}" invisible="1"
create name="add_note_control" string="Add a note" context="{'default_display_type': 'line_note'}" invisible="1"

field name=" add_section_control" invisible="1"

Discard
Author

Seems like I can only reply to myself.. I've tried the method shared by @Akshay but it doesn't work.. not sure why.. I've also restart odoo server and "Upgrade" the module but no avail.

@Fudo, Do I have to create a new xml? or I can do it in the same account_move_views.xml ?

Author

Or am I even editing at the right file?

Best Answer

(OR)

Discard
Best Answer

To hide "Add a section" button, you can try inherit the tree view and add create="0" edit="0", here's an example:

<tree editable="bottom" create="0" edit="0">

<!-- widget="handle" is to show the drag and drop records button in tree view -->

<!-- for widget="handle", it must be sequence column, or else it won't work -->

<field name="sequence" widget="handle"/>

<field name="name"/>

<field name="priority"/>

</tree>

Discard

<tree editable="bottom" create="0" edit="0">

<!-- widget="handle" is to show the drag and drop records button in tree view -->

<!-- for widget="handle", it must be sequence column, or else it won't work -->

<field name="sequence" widget="handle"/>

<field name="name"/>

<field name="priority"/>

</tree>