This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Please can anyone help me without step-by-step method of how to print customer payment receipt  in odoo 9? i need the receipt to show amount paid as  down payment, part payment or just deposit. thanks a million in advance.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

I am having trouble with this as well. I have printed an invoice which has a partial payment applied several different ways and it always prints with the total amount due not indicating or applying any partial payment. This also is the case when running an invoice report. Can anyone help me sort this out. I have seen mention of there being a possible income account mismatch between the customer and the invoice but no in depth explanation was given nor how to resolve it. Upon inspection both the invoice and customer appear to have same income account under accounting information.

Thank you for any additional information you can provide.

Discard
Best Answer

From Accounting > Sales > Customer Invoices you can either check an invoice in the list view and select Print > Invoices, or select an individual invoice and click the "Print Invoice" button on the top of the page. You can print invoices before or after registering full or partial payment. 

Discard