This question has been flagged
2 Replies

The windows which open when you have to select a value for a field (eg country) are frequently so reduced in size that you have to click on a "more" button; this is counter-productive!

In some instances these windows don't even have the possibilty to use the mouse to go up or down

Is there a trick to adjust the sizes to fit one's needs?

Discard
Hi Hiren
see 2 screen shots; the issue is true for a lot of others cases.; more screen shots if you need.
My browser is either Firefox or chromium

Look also to the size of the tax box when creating an invoice: some times I can't even select the small cross to empty the taxbox when I need to change from the default tax code
Another ergonomy issue: in the case of the product form, one third of the screen is empty although we are obliged to go down with the lift to add a supplier!

Le 05/07/2014 13:25, Hiren@mail1.openerp.com a écrit :
<blockquote cite="mid:1404559502.994451999664307.378047605158860-openerp-56284-forum.post@openerp.v7.openerp.com" type="cite">

Hi Ad, Do you mean the suggestion list (dropdown list) that comes up in many2one field is not long enough to select the values from it? If possible post some screen shots, to get better idea.

Hiren Vora,
Sr. OpenERP Technical Engineer,
Emipro Technologies, India.
www.emiprotechnologies.com
info@emiprotechnologies.com

Sent by OpenERP S.A. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo
Best Answer

Hi Ad, Do you mean the suggestion list (dropdown list) that comes up in many2one field is not long enough to select the values from it? If possible post some screen shots, to get better idea.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Is the following answer

https://www.odoo.com/forum/Help-1/question/Increase-the-height-of-text-box-56249

also valid for this issue?

Discard