This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Is there a way/module that can help me enter the extra price of over 800 products? we handle clothes and we charge an extra price for the sizes 60 and over. Its really a drag to go product by product entering this information and so far I havent found any model that can provide me a cvs template to enter this information in a massive way.

Please help!!

Carlos

Discard
Best Answer

One workaround would be to do it via the pricelists menu as there you can do a mass-import. You can create a menu based on the model product.pricelist .item model.: to do so, go to "model"  find the model I mentioned and then go the bottom of the page, you will see a button "create a menu ". Create a menu and put it wherever you want. (You can still delete it after by going to the model "menu items"). Once it is created you can export and import fields related to the pricelist and in this specific case you would need 

1) the product.pricelist.item external  ID 

2)  the  product  template  external  ID 

3)  the   pricelist  ID 

4)  Applied  on (probably product variant in your case) 

5)  product  variant  ID  (product.product) 

6)  compute  price

7)  Percent  Price  (if you wan to do it using a percentage of the base price) 

You should import those fields in the model I mentioned right above and this will actually create the lines in your pricelist. 

Hope this helps ! 

NB : If you don't find the menu's I'm talking about use the rapid search bar on the main dashboard, only typing the words. 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi there! Did you found a solution?

I'm also looking for a solution to mass import product variant extra price - but in 14

Charlotte

Discard