This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi all. Like the title said, I am struggling to make the field delivery_count in sale.order become stored in the database without having to change in the default addon. Basically, I have a class inheriting procurement.group and one of the value I need is:

sale_quotationIDs = self.env['sale.order'].search([('delivery_count', '>', 0)]).mapped('id')

However, the value returns error because the delivery_count field is not stored. If you have any idea how to do so, please let me know. I would really appreciate your help and many thanks in advance.

Discard
Author

Thank you

Best Answer

Hey,

You can redefine the field by inheriting the model and adding the param store=True but what you should be concerned about is that as soon as you make a computed field stored in the database then it stops re-computing the value on the fly, then you'll need to define a @api.depends param for the compute method to let the Odoo know based on the change in the value of which field the method needs to be triggered, just making the field stored will stop computing the correct value.

Thanks and Regards,

Divyansh

Discard