This question has been flagged

Its a simple use case when one of my customer pay 80% for each of his invoice  and remaining 20% he will pay after each goods are delivered.

for example i have 3 invoice for 1000 usd , 2000 usd and 3000 usd , now my customer pay me in one cheque of 4800 usd  and i want to allocate this amount to each invoice separately like USD 800 , USD 1600 and USD 2400 . how to do that ? 

Is there some way to handle this problem in V9 accounting of odoo ? . 

Discard

hi ray ,

its not possible to do partial using payment matching , you can only reconcile full .. 

i think there is no option at all in v9, they must need to develop it

regards

satyamitra

Best Answer

hi, i have the same issue and for v10c i solved with this module from OCA:

https://github.com/OCA/account-payment/tree/10.0/account_payment_batch_process

This add an action at invoices list, you can select several invoices and set the pay amount for each invoice.

Killer module !

Discard
Best Answer

Hey,

Well this is possible to do by using payment terms (in your case 80%, 20%). Validate your invoices with this payment terms. And create payment of 4800. Then as Ray said use payment matching. That will match your journal entries. In your case 4800 settle against journal entries,  USD 800 , USD 1600 and USD 2400

Discard
Best Answer

Payment Matching (from the Dashboard, select Vendor Bills | More | Payment Matching) is how you pay several Invoices with one Payment, but I have not seen yet how you control the allocation.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Satyamitra,

You can create three different payments respectively as USD 800 , USD 1600 and USD 2400. and after that in invoices, you can see you will be given an option to reconcile a payment.

Let me know if you need more help on this.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Please check this app:  \https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/12.0/account_easy_reconciliation/          

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

this app will helpful to pay multiple invoice at once in v9:

Multiple Invoice Payment

Discard