This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello!

We'd like to set up our odoo server to get the prices from buys and apply it to sales automatically.

I have tried to setup pricelists, but they only work if I set the prices manually (They don't get the price from buys, i have to set them up by hand).

I also tried to activate "calculate landed costs" (with 0 landed costs) and others, with no luck.

Is there any way/addon/module that can do this?

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Paco,

Please see the below thread on the forum.

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-can-i-calculate-the-selling-price-of-a-product-according-to-the-supplier-price-135307#answer-135317

Though you may think that your question is different I would say my answer is the same ;)

Thanks

Vishal

Discard
Best Answer

Not getting, what exactly you want.

At sales time you can't decide which serial product you are deliver. But if you want to setup scenario like sales price = Cost price + Margin then it is possible ,

To do that, suppose set your product costing Average, so the product cost price changed based on your purchases. Now, create pricelist which will calculate sales price like Sales price = Cost Price + Margin .

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks for your answer! :D

I'd like to use option 1 (Update the cost price (real time costing/average costing whatever is your choice) Odoo provides for this.) but I don't see the option to do so.    

Discard

Look in the product category of the product

Author

thanks!!! This was what ai was looking for! :D