This question has been flagged
1 Reply

If I make PO for company x and they are billings us 14,47€ for every 100pcs we order. How should I set up the unit price? it can't be 0.1447€ because we use 2 decimals in our system(sales orders and PO's). Also, it can't be 0.14€ because then 100pcs will cost 14€. 

Should I somehow set 4 decimals for PO's(which I don't now know how to keep others 2 decimals). Or should I manage to vendor pricelist and units of measure somehow? Or something else?

Using odoo online.

Discard
Best Answer

I suggest using the standard way for displaying the currencies with two decimals and just set the UoM for this product to "Hundred pcs". This should work out-of-the-box for pricelists, warehouses, manufacturing, etc.

It would be rather hard to change all views and reports to manage the decimals for just certain products.

Discard

Doesn't this just do quantity conversion? If I have something that I buy and sell by the foot, but it's PRICED per 1000 feet, I don't see how Odoo can do it. Odoo UOM will convert one 1,000ft reel into one thousand 1ft units, but it's still just giving unit pricing (per foot), not "per 1000" pricing. Perhaps I'm missing something?