This question has been flagged

I want to prepare monthly income forecast of my subscriptions in progress on real-time basis. However, I cannot find information how to do it. I am using version 15. Please help.

Discard
Best Answer

Dear Sir

It is easy to do a report for Subscription Analysis by filtering Subscriptions templates -measure the Monthly recurring revenue and yearly total revenue to give the needed insights , Plus the revenue KPIs Dashboard you can select the needed period from the calendar will provide you with full details   

Discard
Author

Thank you for your information. If I have 3 six-months subscriptions of monthly income $10 each month starting on Jan, Mar, Jun 2022, can I generate the following monthly income forecast table with your suggested method:
| Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec | Total |
Sub 1 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | | | | | | | 60 |
Sub 2 | | | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | | | | | 60 |
Sub 3 | | | | | | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | | 60 |
Total | 10 | 10 | 20 | 20 | 20 | 30 | 20 | 20| 10 | 10 | 10 | | 180 |

I need to list out the total income for each month and for each subscription simultaneously based on real-time data. If yes, I would be glad if you can kindly further elaborate the necessary steps to do it. If no, is there any other method to generate such subscription income forecast table with odoo app? Thanks a lot.