2 Replies

i want to generate lead from email.

in following formate -

Name: -

Subject-

Email: -

Discard
Best Answer

This video will helpful to generate lead/opportunity etc from incoming emails. It is also possible to customise that it will read email body and fill data in document fields.

#Odoo #CreateOpportunityFromIncomingEmail #OdooIncomingEmailToOpportunity #OdooOpportunity #OdooLeadGeneration #OdooAutomaticLeadGeneration

https://youtu.be/ruJ8_txhwYw

Discard
Best Answer

Giving some more information about what you have already done and where exactly you had a problem, would help to get a better answer.

In order to create new leads by email there are some prerequisites:

1. Configure incoming mail servers from Settings --> Technical --> Email --> Incoming Mail Servers
  2. Configure alias domain from Settings --> Configuration --> General Settings --> Alias domain
  3. Check that there is an email alias for the email address that you would like to use for creating new leads. I think that info@[your domain alias here] and sales@[your domain alias here] are configured by default to create new leads from incoming mails.

If all of the above are ok, then every message sent to the addresses info@[your domain alias here] and/or sales@[your domain alias here] should create a new lead where the Subject and the Email normally represent the Subject and the sender's email address respectively. The 'Name' field also exists for every new lead but in my tests it is filled only if the sender's email address belongs to an already existing partner inside your crm database.

Discard

But How we can generate these field for newly come email

What do you mean by 'generate these field for newly come email' ? You don't have to 'generate' any fields. The fields already exist for any lead that you create from inside your crm or by sending an email. What are the fields that you see if you create a new lead. Is there any field missing?

@Atul: Did you manage to get it working finally? Did I answered your question or you still need help?

Still need help

On Jul 19, 2014 7:57 PM, "George Rodopoulos" <g.rodopoulos@ibs.gr> wrote:

@Atul: Did you manage to get it working finally? Did I answered your question or you still need help?

--
George Rodopoulos Sent by OpenERP S.A. using Odoo. Access your messages and documents in Odoo

@Atul: Let's backup a little further: Do you have the CRM module installed? Have you received emails in your instance of Odoo/OpenERP from an outside account? Which version are you using (7 or 8)?

Hello,
I am using v-8 and i installed CRM module , i also recived mail in my form  an also able to create new leads but i want to filter out data from mail body , i am having always same format of email

Thanks And Regards 

Atul Jain

+91-9303887922

NetbeamERP Technology

www.netbeam.in

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 12:57 AM, Michael Watchorn <m_watchorn@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

@Atul: Let's backup a little further: Do you have the CRM module installed? Have you received emails in your instance of Odoo/OpenERP from an outside account? Which version are you using (7 or 8)?

--
Michael Watchorn
Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo about Forum Post False