This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello All!

First time posting in the forum so please go easy on me! Is there a way to export sales receipts? I'm using Odoo for my accounting and mostly invoicing. I was using straight Excel to handle all of my letterheads, receipts, invoices etc. Can I export the documents I create in Odoo to be able to email them to clients? I know that quotes and invoices can get emailed, but what about receipts?

Thanks!

Discard
Best Answer

(nearly) all items in Odoo can be exported as CSV files. Use the following steps:

• Go the receipts overview (list view). 
  • Check one or more of the receipts (the ones you want to export)
  • You will see the "More" button appear on the top of the list. 
  • Select option "Export". 
  • Leave the top settings as they are, that is usually sufficient.
  • From the left column, select all the fields that you would like to export from the receipt by double-clicking on them or single-click and pressing ADD. NOTE: The purple fields are the mandatory fields. If you ever want to use the export file to import new receipts, you must have these fields selected at least.
  • When you are done with the selection, press export.
  • Odoo should now provide you with a CSV file. You can open this with Excel or a similair spreadsheet editor. Do note that when opening this document, you need to set the seperator-sign to "comma", otherwith all you information will appear in a single textbox.

Hope this helps!

Discard