This question has been flagged

Hi everyone, i am using odoov14 CE i have 5 warehouses set in odoo inventory->product->on hand quantity show the combination of all 5 warehouse quantity i want it see the on hand quantity of each warehouse separately when i export the data to excel , how can i do this what should i select in export template in odoo inventory , and is there any way using python and xml where i can display the on hand quantity of each product based on the warehouse

Thank you 

Discard
Best Answer

You can use the inventory report from Inventory app -> Reporting -> Inventory report.  You can remove group by product -> location from search filter and you will get each warehouse location qty for each product.

Discard
Author

but here when i export the data it comes as two lines for same product , i want to be able to export from product export but i want to know which field i should choose in template so i can get location or each warehouse wise quantity for each product

You can get it all location or warehouse qty in the same line for one product. From Inventory report you can remove group by product -> location from search filter and you will get each warehouse location qty for each porduct.

Author

Yes this works well thank you sir

Author

but here when i export some of the products comes twice or thrice why is this happening any clue ?

If they are exists in more than one location or if they have lot/serial number even in the same location.