This question has been flagged

In previous versions of Odoo Enterprise Accounting, One simply chose to do an "Internal Transfer" which prompted for both origin and destination bank accounts.   Then, when Yodlee pulled in the statement, it was easily reconciled by pressing the "RECONCILE" button.

In Odoo 14 I see no way to do an internal bank transfer or to reconcile a bank statement.  In another post it is recommended to do the origin and destination transfers in separate "internal transfers".  Having done this, I now have TWO - unrelated - transactions.  Both marked POSTED, but neither appears in the bank reconcilliation.  In fact, there IS NO RECONCILE button any more.

When I search Bank and Cash journal, I can see both of these transactions if I use the UNPOSTED filter.  I can also see the bank statement items from YODLEE if I use the Reconcilliation Report and look for "Unreconciled Bank Statement Payments".  So I can see all three of the transactions but can see no way to either connect or reconcile them.

Question:  How do you connect theses two unrelated transfers together into a cohesive transaction and then do a bank #?

Discard
Author

UPDATE:

Further research shows that the upgrade had incorrectly reset the statement balance to $0.00 (but not the GL or Bank balances) and so all subsequent Yodlee synchronizations appear to have been set to "UNPOSTED" - perhaps a feature to ensure accuracy?.

Manually editing the Bank Statement Starting and Ending totals made it possible to then POST these entries.

Once Posted, the RECONCILE button appeared in the Accounting Dashboard and now appears to works much as expected.