This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I have a number of BOM defined as sets of 2 finished products. Each component is defined as "phantom" with one unit each.

One product (available for sale) is created and the BOM created as above is assigned to it. 

When I sell the product (the set of 2 components) the corresponding stock move is put on hold and I cannot make it solved!

Here is the error message I get, saying that one component has no BOM defined:

Can any one please direct me to the place where I can learn how to properly configure the BOM? (I have read a lot on various sources of documentation but apparently something missed me!)

Thanks in advance

Discard
Best Answer

Hai Thomas, 

first, select the product in the product field, there is no need to select the product variants. if you select a particular product variant, then this BOM is only applicable for that particular product type. if you did not select the variant then this BOM is applicable for this product template. BOM type  

BOM type: if you use this BOM in MRP order then type will Normal. If you use this BOM to create stock move when sales occurring then set type as "set".

add the components in the last.
then it will work fine.

it will help you. if you have any queries free to ask.!  

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks; I believe that mymistake is that the product route was declared as "buy" instead of "Manufacture"! Do you confirm?

Discard