This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I am having trouble publishing my website developed in Odoo to my own domain. Currently my domain points to a website developed in Wordpress. So, what I need is to stop pointing to that web page and have my domain point to the web page I developed in Odoo. I have followed the instructions in the Odoo documentation but it doesn't work for me. My domain provider is GoDaddy. Please someone who can help me to solve this problem ?.

Thank you.

Discard
Best Answer

where did u hosted ur odoo?
from your cloud there is a file Arecord where you specify domain and link it,
in odoo u can use Nginx or apache to specify sites anabled in file
like IP and 8069 so when a request comes to the port it redirects to your odoo website

(we use digitalOcean)

Discard
Best Answer

1. Go to your domain provider and change the URL you are actually pointing to for the new Odoo URL (For Example: https://pablomenaraza.odoo.com).

2. On this site (Odoo.com), go to the top right area and click on your profile name, click on My Databases. Now, click on the gear next to your database and select the option Domains, add the domain you own to the configured domains.

Discard
Author Best Answer

I am using Odoo Enterprise Online. I suppose I need to get server name and public IP, is that correct?. How can I get that information?.

Thanks.

Discard