This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have bulk pricing for my products, EG 1 pc is 5.99 3+ is 5.00 and 6 + is 4.50. 

I would like to know how I can add this to be display on my product page, I have seen another ODOO store do this but I have been unable to find out how. 

Discard
Best Answer

I can guide you through the process of creating an advanced price list based on multiple criteria in Odoo. Here are the steps:

Step 1: Enable Advanced Price Lists

• Go to the Odoo settings.
  • Navigate to the Sales tab.
  • Check the "Use Advanced Price Lists" option to enable advanced pricing features.

Step 2: Create a Price List

• Go to the Sales module.
  • Open the "Products" menu and select "Price Lists".
  • Click on "Create" to create a new price list.
  • Give your price list a name and configure the basic details.

Step 3: Define Pricing Rules

• Inside the price list, click on the "Pricing" tab.
  • Click on "Add a Line" to define a pricing rule.
  • Specify the criteria for the pricing rule. For example, you can set conditions based on product category, minimum quantity, or other attributes.
  • Define the price or discount for the selected criteria.

Step 4: Apply the Price List

• Now, when creating a sales order or quotation, you can select the price list you created.
  • Odoo will automatically apply the pricing rules from the selected price list based on the defined criteria.

These steps should help you create an advanced price list in Odoo based on various criteria such as product grouping, minimum purchase quantity, and more. Please note that the interface and options may vary slightly depending on the version of Odoo you are using.

If you have any specific questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

Discard