This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi everyone, I have a problem with Rfq. 

When I create manually a Rfq, some time I don't confirm quickly it,  because a need more days for complete it. During this time,  when reordering rules schedule it generate, new products are added automatically to my manually order. How I can hold my manually order, and not mix to it product from order point generator?

Thanks 

Discard
Author

Hi Chris, thanks for your help.

I've tried to active Routes and change setting Rules "Buy" option, from  "Leave Empty" to "Propagate" , but not change nothing. Automatic  orders genereted go to add to my manually order created myself.

What can I do? What is "fixed" option, could be it?

Thank you very much

I updated my answer. Specifying a (new) Procurement Group on the Reordering Rule will create a separate RFQ.

Author

Hi Chris, thanks for last your answer! I was busy, and yesterday I've try yet, your solution. It work fine!

Thank you very much

Best Answer

I think you can change the Buy Rule and Reordering Rules.  You need to be in "Developer Mode" to make these changes.

1. As standard, Propagation of Procurement Group is set to "Leave Empty".  Change it to "Propagate" and Odoo will generate separate RFQs.

2. On the Reordering Rule, specify a new Procurement Group (you can use the same Procurement Group for all the Reordering Rules). 

Ensure that "Multi-Step Routes" is enabled in Inventory settings.

Navigate to Inventory / Master Data / Reordering Rules

Using routes and rules - RFQ creation

Discard