This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi,

Sorry for newbie question... But I can't find any "Add task" or something like that in my Odoo CRM.

Thanks in advance.

Discard

Hi Axel,

OK. So once you have an oppurtunity you do not have anyhting to trigger a follow-up?  It's almost impossible.  That would be a real show stopper for that system.

I know what you said, the CRM opportunities is something that could be integrated with so many areas that need to take it as an starting point. You just need to integrate it by yourself like adding buttons for your needs in the opportunity form view to generate the necessary objects

Best Answer

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/extra_crm/

creer une tache a partir de crm fonctionnalité nouveau

Discard
Best Answer

@Yann de Champlain

In CRM there is no Tasks, there are Leads and Opportunities or Issues if you install the corresponding modules.

Discard
Best Answer

Every opportunity in the system has an associated 'Next Activity' - such as an Email, Quote, Call or Task.

These can be defined by Sales Team, can be chained together, and can have default numbers of days between them:

You can create any type of Activity, and series of Activities that match your process for closing Opportunities. 

Activities show up on the dashboard - so you are always reminded when you said you wanted to complete them.

(Although the screenshot is from the Enterprise Edition, the same functionality is available with the Community Edition).

If you still want Tasks, install the Project module.  You can create an Internal Project and add Tasks to that.

Discard