This question has been flagged
2 Replies

report_webkit_sample is a lovely example of using OpenERP's and Camp2Camp's WebKit reporting facilities. Thanks folks for a wonderful tool and example! And http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4GE9eQ4zMM is a nice overview of what's required to use WebKit.

I would like to just view some reports, and; not save them as PDF files. Is it possible to see the report before it's saved? And is there some way to export the report to text? It would be nice to output some reports logic so my users can build on the data.

Discard
Best Answer
  1. Search for your report under (with "technical features" permission enabled on your user's form) Settings > Customization > Low Lever Objects > Actions > Reports. Then, in the "Webkit" tab, you'll see the "Webkit debug" tick. Once enabled, you get an HTML file instead of the PDF

2. No, unfortunately you can get only PDF reports with webkit.

3. Under Settings > Customization > Database Structure > Models, search for the model associated to the report you want to inspect and enter its form. There you can find the "Model Overview" report.

Discard
Best Answer

I think you can try to go to the Setting -> Technical -> Actions -> Reports, And find the sample webkit report. You will found two no-label check box in the webkit tab. Check the first one(webkit_debug). You will found the output to HTML.

Discard