This question has been flagged
2 Replies

So earlier I was having trouble connecting the database and now that I have connected it says that I have to register my subscription but I don't have a code.

When I open the list of databases in my account and I click on the little cog it states the version 17.something and has a green tag saying FREE.

Please help.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

If I am not wrong, It seems you created a database a while ago with a free subscription in which you can use a single app without validity. But now if its asking to enter a subscription code, you might have installed more than 1 module which requires a valid subscription after 15 days of the trial period as shown below

If you wish to proceed you can purchase the enterprise license to get a subscription code in your mail inbox.

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Bonjour,

Je rencontre presque le même problème, car j'ai basculé vers un plan payant lorsque j'ai activé l'utilisation du plugin de messagerie avec le site web, et je n'arrive pas à trouver d'option pour annuler ce choix et revenir à la version gratuite.

Je crains vraiment que cela soit irréversible, d'autant plus que j'ai beaucoup avancé dans la réalisation du site et investi énormément de temps pour comprendre la logique d'Odoo.

Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

Cordialement,

Discard