This question has been flagged
4 Replies

I would like to display a list of partners on my website.  I can "publish" partners but I don't know how to view those published partners.  I'm using Odoo 10.0-20170425 (Community Edition).

Here's an example: http://gcp.granitecityperformance.com/partners/1-shot-5456

Discard
Author

Is there a "partners" page that I can add to the main menu?

Best Answer

After successful installation of the modules mentioned by Fabrice:

Activate the developer mode.

You have to define Partner levels and assign them to the partners ("Sales/Configuration/Localization/Partner Levels" and "Partner Activation" plus you have to publish them. For customers you have to assign a partner or your own company under "Sales/Customer/Sales and Purchases/Implemented by"  and publish them.

Discard
Author

Thank you! That was the missing piece I was looking for :)

Your upvote is very much welcome :-)

Author Best Answer

Looks like I don't have website_customer or website_crm_partner installed.

I installed website_crm_partner and now I get the "partners" page...but nothing is listed?

Discard
Best Answer

On runbot, the demo of Odoo 10c shows that you could have a page /partners (for resellers) and a page /customers (for customers). It even adds it to the footer of your website. These require to have the proper modules installed. Did you make sure to have these modules installed: website_partner, website_customer, and website_crm_partner_assign. It is website_partner that will add a link in your website's footer and create the /partners page. The other modules add features on top of that concept.

Test these in a test DB first to only install the modules you need.

Discard