This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hey all!

We are coming to Odoo CRM from Pipedrive where every opportunity has a unique email address associated with it (e.g. deal-123@yourcompany.pipedrive.com). You can then send or forward an e-mail to this address and it will automatically get "attached" to the relevant opportunity. You can also BCC it when sending an e-mail to a customer and the message will also get attached to the opportunity. This way we have the full history of the e-mail communication with the customer in the opportunity.

Is there are way to achieve the same thing in Odoo CRM? We are on Odoo 12.0+e (Enterprise Edition).

I know that there's the option to create a lead from an e-mail send to some pre-configured e-mail (e.g. info@mycompany.odoo.com), but this leaves us with two problems: (1) We need to then manually merge it with the correct opportunity and (2) when we merge the lead with an existing opportunity the actual body of the e-mail message is lost.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!

Discard

I was wondering if you have an answer for that as we're also facing a similar issue with no unique email for each opportunity

Dobrý deň, Vďaka za Váš email, momentálne som mimo kancelárie a mám obmedzený prístup k emailom. Naspäť v kancelárii budem od 12.6.2023. V súrnych prípadoch kontaktujte kolegov na support@26house.com alebo zavolajte na +421 2 4552 9902.

-------- 

Dear sender, thank you for your email. I’m out of the office and will be back on 12th of June 2023. During this period I will have limited access to my email. For immediate assistance please contact my colleagues support@26house.com or call +421 2 4552 9902. 

- Best Regards, Dominik Kertys Head of Support www.26house.com

Best Answer

Same problem with us. Is there somehow a solution for this?

Discard
Best Answer

There was a similar request several years ago:  search for "BCC E-mail for each Opportunity (like on pipedrive)"

Unfortunately Odoo seems not be be interested by adding this feature :(

Discard