This question has been flagged

If I want to use Stripe in two Companies (because I have two Stripe accounts each going to a different bank account) how can I set this up?

Discard
Best Answer

Each Payment Acquirer has a Company field:

It is visible to those in the "Extra Rights / Multi Companies" group (which is also done via the "Multi Companies" checkbox on the User record):

Discard

If i configure it like your solution, it is impossible to configure two different stripe account for each company. And when configured like your advice, I have an issue like Draft Invoice (* 1166)' belongs to company 'Z' and 'Recipient Bank' (partner_bank_id: 'XXYY YYYY YYYY YYYY') belongs to another company. I have checked everything and the bank account is well assigned to company Z.
In my configuration I have two company one A and One Z, A is the first created with antoher bank account. Z is with bank account 'XXYY YYYY YYYY YYYY' and stripe configuration.
Hope you can help me rgds.

Best Answer

well you can duplicate the payment acquirer but one think can create a problem, imagine you are in mutli company ( A and B), open the company B contact form, check the bank number in invoice tab, switch to  company A with up corner button, the form of company B is still open, delete the bank number (if present). I don't know why but you can't have the same bank number. 

Discard