This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Good morning,

I am using Countdown widget in Website module in Odoo 14. I cannot find way to translate terms like 'Days', 'Hours', 'Minutes', 'Seconds' and so on... I tried with Customize--> HTML/CSS/JS Editor. I tried also with generating missing translations and exporting translations with modules called similar to website and nothing... 

Do You have any idea how to translate those terms?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello jan banda

To Translate missing terms you can follow this steps:
Go to settings  --> Translations --> export Translation 
Then select your language,file format(po file) and apps to export(website)

After clicking on export button you will get one PO file which having all your website terms.
So you can update you missing terms in msgstr = " "  and then you need to save this file as language_code.po format.
Ex : for Arabic i will save file as ar.po

Then add this update file into your custom module on i18n folder and after installing module you can see updated terms.

Hope this will help
Thanks

Discard
Author

Husain, thank You for help but I wrote that I tried with exporting translations. I can't find words like 'Days', 'Minutes'... Did You tried translate those words?

After exporting .po file i am able to get terms(Days,Minutes,Seconds) and i can translate with update .po file in my module.

Author

I have no idea, how You translated those terms.. I tried with many modules, also with arabic language and I didn't find those terms. I know I am asking a lot, but can You provide some screenshots which shows how You did it, please?