This question has been flagged

In V11 CE, there is a bug in the Timesheet/Attendance report (in hr_timesheet_attendance) where the attendances shown in the pivot table are not adjusted for the local users timezone.  I have posted a github issue for it (see below) but I suspect it may be a simple fix and hope that someone can direct me to the changes I need to make to the source code while I wait for an official fix from Odoo.

Because I am in a UTC+10 timezone (Australia/Brisbane), check-ins done before 10am actually get recorded as belonging to the previous day in UTC.  That's fine as long as browsers and reports adjust when displaying the datetime records, but in this case, the report does not.

Here is the issue I posted in github

https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/37104

I notice in the code for the report there is no "import pytz" which I have seen referenced in other posts about similar issues.  Should this report have that in the .py file?

Please help me with what corrections are required to have the attendances displayed in the correct day column.

Thanks

Bill 

Discard

Hi there, I am experiencing the same issue with Odoo CE V14. Did you get a solution for this? Sorry about this not being a comment for some reason, odoo wont let me comment on your post....

Author

Not really Andrew. I ended up paying a freelancer (I'm not a developer) to create a module that adjusts for it, which seemed to work, though I'm not sure if it was a robust solution or a crude workaround. I remember checking on the V12 runbot and the problem seemed to be fixed, so I'm surprised it's resurfaced in V14 (I'm still on V11).

A question actually - new to this, looking at using for timesheets.  Are you able to change what week day the timesheet ends on?  I want Friday through to Thursday but can't work out how that is possible.