This question has been flagged

Starting from the top with leads. I've created customer properties that were non existent but are related to my field of service.

After then a customer is then transferred from lead to opportunity. Then they come into the pipeline fine with the fields designated. Great.  

After this i go into the crm at the stage with the customer and the properties i have created and create a quotation.  This is where my problem starts.  

First when i create a quote i am trying to relay that information onto what I've added as a "description of work" and "year make and model" onto the quote.  These fields are no longer available once a quote is created.  Therefore i manually add them in again.  

Next is project creation.  Once the project is created it designated the quote number and project template as the name for the project.  In here i would like to change it to the description of work and year make and model. 

I guess my overarching problem is the data from lead to quote to project doesn't match and i would like to figure out a solution that way i can stay more organized when i have multiple vehicles in my shop at once.

Discard