This question has been flagged

Hallo i had a general ubunty setup where i could choose between skr03 and skr04 for german accounting sceme. i made now a new complete isntallation so i could change update openerp and now i do not find any skr04 for my 7 version in the net. But anywhere must be this file as it was available. I need this urgently to complete my complete setup and test. Is ay body so kind and pass it through to me. Thanks Peter

Discard
Best Answer

bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp/openobject-addons/7.0/files/head:/l10n_de/

Discard
Author

thanks, i do not know , but are they also for V7 version or v6 Version relating to the version nbrs? If the numbers needed to be changed after installation, do I have a chance to that correctly? Or are there a lot changes needed?

Maybe you should download the complete code from nightly.openerp.com/7.0/nightly/src. I do not really understand the problem

Author

thanks again. My question was related to the skr04 accounting plan. Is it possible to import a new plan when the skr sceme(new or changed account nbrs) is changed. .And the other questions was: At this download page were nbr. I assumed that they have a relation to version 6 if 6.87655 (f.e). And i di not know if this works olso fine in V 7. Do you have informations about this situations.