This question has been flagged

I want to generate a reordering rule for a product. The desired behaviour is that I create a SO, and the SO generates an action/task in  Inventory > Operations > Replentishment (or reordering). There I select a subcontractor form a list and this generates the PO for that vendor.

This ordering rule is manual so I can select a subcontractor from a list of 4, and then generate a purchase order. There is a video about a similar issue called "Multiple Subcontractors & Dropship + Lead Times - v15". The issue I have is that Odoo generates the purchase order automatically, so I can't select the subcontractor. When configuring the product, the BOM has Subcontractor selected and it's required to have at least one subcontractor, I have all 4. I also have to enter at all 4 subcontractors on the Purchase tab of the product and assign a price (can be cero). This is where the issue is generated since the PO is generated automically and it takes the first subcontractor from the Purchase tab list. And I want to generate a reordering action and select manually, but this is not happening.

If I delete all 4 from the Purchase tab list, then I get an error message at the time of generating the SO saying there is no vendor, price, etc. to generate the PO.

And I aslo can't delete the subcontractors from the BOM because they are required when selecting the type of BOM.

Anyone knows how to fix this

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

you have to define reordering rule in "reordering rules" tab for subcontacted product -> set trigger to manual and preferred route to buy
1. define reordering rule.

2. create sales order-> Confirm

3. Go to replineshment in Inventory app -> select vendor -> press order once

4. related purchase order:

Note: i choose "vendor 1" to subcontracting

Hope this will help.

Discard