This question has been flagged

I am using a Kanban view with a lot of records. When I scroll down, the column headers disappear and I can no longer see where I am dragging my records too. Is there a way to make the column headers sticky so that they persist after I scroll down?

This is for version 12.

Discard

Hi Alex, did you manage to solve this?

Best Answer

Hi Alex: The column heading is generated from the value of the group by field. There does not seem to be a way to make this "sticky" when you scroll down.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Are you talking about the kanban view or list view? Because as far as my understanding there is no Header for the kanban view. If you are talking about the List view, then you can use this free module available in the odoo store for the same: Web Freeze List View Header

The above module is of v10, you can try the same in v12. Also you can check the availability of the free modules in the same version in the github or in the store. A paid module is there in the same version: Freeze List View Header

Thanks

Discard
Author

HI Niyas, I'm referring to the column header names in the Kanban view, not the list view headers.

If possible can you show the kanban header you have referred. by adding an image in question

Author

For some reason the forum will not allow me to upload pictures to anything (I just see a spinning wheel). If you enter any Kanban view in Odoo, however, you have to create columns with names. I am referring to the names of those columns.