This question has been flagged
1 Reply
Hello,

I work under Odoo11 with the Python3 language.
When the person goes to a web page, I want them to automatically connect without going through an authentication page. Is that possible? And if so, by what means? Controllers, url to change?
I don't have any code to suggest, because I don't know where to start.

Thanks for your understanding and thanks for your help!

EDIT : 

EDIT : I have a list on the Odoo website visible to only one user. If I sign in with another internal user, I don't see this list.

There are several people who need to access this list. The url in question will be given only to these people. I just want to avoid them an authentication page. It is a request made by our hierarchy.

My idea was to call a function "to disconnect" from Odoo (in case they have an open session) then pass the connection parameters (hard for example) with the username and password but only for a url.

My use_case I will say,

Url access -> Disconnect Session -> Connect Odoo session with username and password with parameters in my controller -> redirection to this url

Thank you

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

if the webpage is rendered from a controller, you can set the auth type of the controller as user, so if the user is not logged in system will redirect to login page and force user to sign in.

See: Show WebPage Only For Logged in Users in Odoo

Thanks

Discard
Author

Thanks for your response but that's not exactly what i wanna do. I have to edited my question.