This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I am new to Odoo, and therefore feel like I am overlooking something very obvious. I was able to create all my accounts, taxes, customer, suppliers, etc. After doing all that I tried invoicing and everything worked great, prices were right, taxes were reflecting well, then I decided I needed to create price lists to make it easier when invoicing. Unfortunately after creating my first price list I went back to test an invoice and now when I invoice the tax field is blank. I can manually add the correct taxes, but the point is for them to be automatically generated from the fiscal position chosen.

So: fiscal positions are not reflecting taxes when invoicing.

Please help, thank you in advance.

Discard

More info please! Invoicing from Sale order or independently? Product has defined taxes? Product selected on invoice or invoice line without defined product? Generally .. step by step example...

Author

Hi, thank you for your reply. I am trying to make a sale order so customer invoice. the products do not have defined taxes. Product selected on invoice. I used to have defined taxes on all products but removed them because then the invoice would give me all those taxes not just the ones pertaining to the fiscal position chosen. I therefore removed the defined taxes and was actually able to create an invoice properly (with taxes listed being the ones from the fiscal position). It was until I created a price list that taxes stopped appearing automatically.

Best Answer

My suggestion:

1. You define standard taxes in product.

2. In "Fiscal position" you map this standard tax ("Tax source") on expected ("Replacement tax"), according to the needs of the fiscal position.

Discard
Author

you were exactly right my friend, thank you for your support!