This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have a field where you get to pick a value from stock picking type value:

What I want, is to filter the list to not show already used values of stock picking value in the records of the model.

I want something like this:

so_receipt_location=fields.Many2one('stock.picking.type','Picking Location',domain=['id','not in' so_receipt_location.ids)

In a few words, don't display stock picking type option that has already been selected in any recordset of the model.

How can I achieve this?

Discard
Author Best Answer

Managed to find a solution:

so_receipt_location=fields.Many2one('stock\.picking\.type','Τοποθεσία\ Παραλαβής'\)\ 
 \  \
def\ _available_locations\(self\):
 \  \  \ locations=self\.sudo\(\)\.search_read\(\[\('id','!=',self._origin.id)],{"so_receipt_location"})
     locations_list=[]
      for r in locations:
          if (r["so_receipt_location"]):
              locations_list.append(r["so_receipt_location"][0])
     return locations_list

@api.model
def fields_view_get(self, view_id=None, view_type='form', toolbar=False,submenu=False):
      res = super(SoftOneBranch, self).fields_view_get(
                view_id=view_id,view_type=view_type,toolbar=toolbar,submenu=submenu)                            locations_list=self._available_locations()
      if ('so_receipt_location' in res['fields']):
            res['fields']['so_receipt_location']['domain']=[('id','not in',locations_list)]
      return res           

@api.onchange('so_receipt_location')   
def _get_locations(self):
      locations_list=self._available_locations()
     return {'domain':{'so_receipt_location':[('id','not in',locations_list)]}}   

Domain for so_receipt_location gets updated when form loads and every time the user picks another option from the list. Available values exclude current id's value.

Discard