This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I'd like to create my own report form and I've been trying to find the field that would properly display the subtotal, taxes and total of the purchase order using the "Subtotal & Total" widget available in Odoo Studio. However I am unable to find a corresponding field that would show the correct value of the selected Purchase Order. As almost every option just goes furhter down the rabbit hole. 

Discard

If you get any answer please help me..

Best Answer

You just create a new report on Purchase Order using Odoo studio and then drag the "Subtotal & Total" field and select doc (Purchase Order) only. Screenshot on link below.

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/21831882?key=4e4ccfabe1dfe844446379be02cb028d

Discard

I did it in the Purchase report with no problem at all ..

But I need to do it in Sales/Quotation Report .. in here I am facing problem ..

I made a Screenshot please check what I am doing wrong?

https://watch.screencastify.com/v/0sbUfwHfXCfxJCVbH1Kn

I made the same thing with Quotation report "Blank" and I drag and drop the Subtotal $ Total into the page same as you made .. but an error comes:

Error when compiling AST
<pre>&#039;sale.order&#039; object has no attribute &#039;amount_by_group&#039; Traceback (most recent call last): File &quot;/home/odoo/src/odoo/15.0/odoo/addons/base/models/qweb.py&quot;, line 219, in render_template yield from compiled_fn(self, values, log) File &quot;&lt;template_4335&gt;&quot;, line 119, in template_4335 AttributeError: &#039;sale.order&#039; object has no attribute &#039;amount_by_group&#039; Error when render the template AttributeError: &#039;sale.order&#039; object has no attribute &#039;amount_by_group&#039; Template: studio_customization.studio_report_docume_c1b89cd0-6d5d-4c3c-9b52-285734812c30_document Path: /t/div/div/div[2]/table/t[4] Node: &lt;t t-set=&quot;total_amount_by_groups&quot; t-value=&quot;doc.amount_by_group&quot; data-oe-id=&quot;4335&quot; data-oe-xpath=&quot;/t/div/div/div[2]/table/t[4]&quot;/&gt; </pre>

Thanks .. waiting for your reply.

the issue is with amount_by_group - if you have sales orders with sections it will cause this issue. Investigating more ....