This question has been flagged

Hello, 

If possible, I'd like to get some help on this regard.

Using odoo 13.

On a relatively recent installation, setup for multi-company, weekly and monthly Digests are not delivered to everyone. While testing running manually on Technical -> Digest Emails, I get this error:

Failed to render template <Template memory:7f067dce3c50> using values {'format_date': <function MailTemplate._render_template.<locals>.<lambda> at 0x7f067e0f5b70>, 'format_datetime': <function MailTemplate._render_template.<locals>.<lambda> at 0x7f067e0f5378>, 'format_amount': <function MailTemplate._render_template.<locals>.<lambda> at 0x7f067e0f52f0>, 'format_duration': <function MailTemplate._render_template.<locals>.<lambda> at 0x7f067e0f5620>, 'user': res.users(1,), 'ctx': {'lang': 'en_GB', 'tz': 'Europe/Lisbon', 'uid': 1, 'allowed_company_ids': [3], 'user': res.users(36,), 'safe': False}, 'object': digest.digest(1,)}

Some maybe useful informations about this issue:
User with the id 36 belongs to company Z, while the 'allowed_company_ids': [3] referes to the main company, X
If I remove the users from company from the Recipients list, all emails go through correctly without errors.

Am I missing something on the configuration of multi-company rules? How can I set the allowed_company_ids? Is it related to this at all or is it a bug of some sort?

Thank you in advance!

Discard