This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello all, I have odoo 11 enterprise and I have installed the facebook pixel in the header of "Web Frontend Layout".  This makes the pixel available on every page of my ecommerce store so that is good.  However, on some pages, I would like to add an event for example : addtocart.  If I add it to the webfrontend layout, it will add to every page but I only want to add some events strategically to certain pages.  Has anybody done this.  I have a found a webkul module to do this but it is only for odoo v12.  Any help please.  I am desparate.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Khaled Mobarek,

I hope you are talking about Odoo Facebook Pixel Integration; however, this module is available in Odoo V13, V12, V11 as well as. Odoo Facebook Pixel Integration Module allows you to integrate FB Pixel with Odoo website. Facebook Pixel Is an analytical tool provided by Facebook to help business monitor and analyze the behavior of your website traffic. The tool fires a pixel whenever a predefined event occurs on the website such as the customer adds the product to the cart, purchase.

The features offered are:

1. The module configures the Facebook Pixel analytical tool with Odoo website.

2. Once configured, it sends customer behavior data from Odoo website to Facebook Pixel.

3. The Odoo admin can easily deploy various tracking events to collect useful data from Odoo website for analysis.

4. Data related to events such as Search, Add to cart, Initiate checkout, Add payment info, Purchase and View content is sent to the Facebook Pixel.

5. Implemented Enhanced E-commerce features like Add to cart, Purchase, etc.

However, if you still have any doubt or query then you can drop us a mail at support@webkul.com

Regards
--
 Webkul
Anisha Bahukhandi
Technical Content Writer (ODOO)

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd.Contact : India (+91)-9870284067 USA (+1)-9143531684  
Address H-28, ARV Park, Sector 63 ,
Noida-201301 (U.P.) 
India (Branch Office)

Facebook - Webkul  Twitter - Webkul  Youtube - Webkul Ticket Support - Webkul
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disseminate, copy, distribute, or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system.
Discard