This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi all,

I have the main company A which acts as the vendor and provide stock to child company B.

I have tried the following:

Product set with MTO and Buy inventory options, Company A as vendor with min qty and price set up properly.

Sales order from B to customer with route dropship selected. (Odoo automatically creates 1 PO (RFQ) and 1 Receipt). Successfully confirmed RFQ to PO.

Sales order from B to customer with route Replenish on order selected. (Odoo automatically creates 1 PO (RFQ) and 2 Delivery).
Here is where my error occurs when I tried to confirm the RFQ to a PO.
Incompatible companies on records:
- 'ST/OUT/00022' belongs to company A and 'Contact' (partner_id: ) belongs to another company.

I have checked and I cannot find ST/OUT/00022. Seems like it is trying to create but failed.

Is there other configurations which I have missed out?

Thanks, much appreciated.

Discard

Hello,

For manage multi company so to po or po to so. Below module is helpful to you.

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/15.0/shvm_multi_company_so_po/

Author Best Answer

I figured it out in the end.. it is actually because the contact company B has the company field filled up..Therefore when I go to company A to see the sales order, it complained about the error. Simply remove the value of company for company B and it worked.

Discard
Best Answer

Go to developer mode. Then go to settings -> Users & companies -> Users -> Under "access rights" section there will be an "Extra rights" category, where you will find the "Multi Companies" checkbox, select it and save. After this you'll see the current company name in the top-right corner right before your username then depending on the version of odoo you are using you can select one or more companies and do operations between them. Then try inter-company transactions while logged in as that user.

Discard
Author

Hi there, thank you so much. I initially thought that was the problem too. But i have the rights for multi company already