This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello guys.

We are running Odoo11 under ubuntu 18.x.

We setup office365 as gateway under Odoo, is working.

Now, we want to let our users send emails from Odoo, purchasing, sales etc, etc using our office365 accounts.

But, I would like to know what are the limits went we use a email server as gateway under odoo?

I mean, if we sent a email to wrong email address, Odoo wont check this, he send the message.

Exist a way to have a copy of the message sent?

Where we can see all the logs of the email module for odoo for troubleshoot?

U know, is important to have a backup of the message send to protect the user.

Any recommendation welcome.

Best regards!!!

Discard
Author Best Answer

We had some problems a few weeks ago, the issue was that for some strange reason our network IP was in blacklist and odoo was unable to send emails, in the error tab is where we see that we where blacklisted.

We check our network and no issue, days latter we clear the public IP from spamhaus.org.

Other than that no other issues.

Have u check the details in the "delivery failed"?

Regards!!!

Discard
Best Answer

Hello

According to me there wont be any limitation from odoo site unless your email server identify as scam.

I have a question for you

I configured the office365 outgoing server in odoo13 enterprise successfully and when I click test this says that everything are ok,.

But when I submit email template to odoo outgoing server it is moving to send failure, do you have any idea. This problem started recently.

Discard

We are in the odoo.sh, I cannot see any specific reason. when i contact odoo, they did not give proper guide line.