This question has been flagged
2 Replies

In Odoo v8, when I click quotations, it shows the quotations that my user created by default. Is there a way to show all quotations by default? (Remove the 'My' filter?).

Thanks!

Discard
Best Answer

Try the following:

Edit

You can replace the filter by following:

<filter name="my_sale_orders_filter" position="replace"/> ... but it may not work

So try the following..

Over ride the action and remove the attribute from the context menu

<record id="sale.action_orders" model="ir.actions.act_window">
            <field name="name">Sales Orders</field>
            <field name="type">ir.actions.act_window</field>
            <field name="res_model">sale.order</field>
            <field name="view_type">form</field>
            <field name="view_mode">tree,form,calendar,graph</field>
            <field name="search_view_id" ref="sale.view_sales_order_filter"/>
            <field name="context">{}
            </field>
            <field name="domain">[('state', 'not in', ('draft', 'sent', 'cancel'))]</field>
            <field name="help" type="html">
                <p class="oe_view_nocontent_create">
                    Click to create a quotation that can be converted into a sales
                    order.
                </p><p>
                    Odoo will help you efficiently handle the complete sales flow:
                    quotation, sales order, delivery, invoicing and payment.
                </p>
            </field>
        </record>

Hope this helps !!.

Discard

I would agree that this should work, but for me it doesn't. I did this and even checked in Odoo -> Settings -> Actions -> Window Actions -> Search for 'quot' -> Open the action, there I can see that context = '{}' but when I go to the quotations menu I still get the 'My' filter. A workaround for this is clearing all filters and then choose save current filter then check use as default. The only problem here (AFAIK) is that you will have to do this for every user. So in systems where there are a lot of users with access to sales, it will be a hell of an edit (for me at least, since I dislike manual, repetitive jobs).

Ok, my bad. I forgot to add the very important 'sale.' before my action_id, resulting in my custom module creating another window action. It is fixed now.

Best Answer

Hi,

You can customize and save your view without this filter.

Discard