This question has been flagged
6 Replies

someone has experience with shipment data export and import to dhl intraship? I need hints which application to use and how to install it?

Hat jemand Erfahrung mit dem export und Import von DHL Intraship Versanddaten? Ich benötige Hinweise, welche Schnittstelle ich nutzen soll und wie sie zu benutzen bzw. zu installieren ist.

Discard
Author Best Answer

ja das würde mich sehr interessieren. Wie kann ich mitmachen?

Gr. Henrik

Discard

Hello Henrik,

Author

Die MAil Adresse in deinem Profil funktioniert nicht - meine ist info@spielzeugdeluxe.de.

Best Answer

We have created a DHL Intraship (paket) module for odoo 8 and odoo 9. You just need to provide the intraship user name, password, account number etc. You will be able to generate label also in odoo. You can  contact us for the module info@steigendit.com

Discard
Best Answer

Hello

I have done integration with DHL in OpenERP 7.0. May be that DHL module will help you more you can contact me : dsouzajoseph199@gmail.com

Thank You!

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

we are planning development of intraship for openerp at the moment. if you would like to participate in development, you can contact us.

i don't know wether i am allowed to link mail or address. So if you are interested, please have a look for Intero Technologies in Stralsund.

Greets from the baltic sea

Maik

Discard