This question has been flagged

Hi, 

It seems the Point of Sales default cash opening is no longer available in Odoo14 ?

It used to be in the settings of the PoS, but it's no longer there and I can't find it anywhere else.

Odoo 13

Odoo 14

Does someone know more about this?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Tom Van de Velde,

Go to POS Config > Enable Advanced Cash Control

In odoo v14 Opening Balance screen is changed so now when you open a new session than in the POS UI you can enter the Opening Balance. See screenshot pos_opening.png

When you end the session in the Cash Control Tab you will see the "Set Closing Cash" from there you set the closing Balance. See screenshot pos_closing.png and default_opening_balance.png

Hope this may help you!

Thank you!

Regards,

Email:      odoo@aktivsoftware.com  

Discard
Author

Hi Jainesh, see my other reply. I added it as an answer because it is not possible to add a screenshot in this reply.

Author Best Answer

Hello Jainesh,

Thanks for your answer. 

It's indeed possible to enter opening and closing cash manually, but in earlier versions it was possible to create a default. Remains of this feature are still visible in Odoo 14 when you "Set Closing Cash":

However, the option to create/define a default cash opening seems to have disappeared. So this button "set default cash opening" became useless?

Grts, Tom

Discard
Best Answer

I found https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/15.0/limit_cash_control/ helpful for serring default opening balance

Discard