This question has been flagged

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Odoo, figuring things out here. I found this tutorial to transfer everything to Odoo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdjh3j9c1DY.

One of the things I can't figure out in adding the inventory is how use the Product / External ID to add the counts if I have multiple variants. When I create the file, I have to use a header for Product Attributes/Attributes and Product Attributes/Values. For attribute, i put size. For values, I have to enter it as Sm,Med,LG,XL,2XL,3XL. Therefore, on the same line, I have the External id, Product name, attribute, values, cost, and price. 6 products are tied to one External id. I have to use the external id in the "count" file. Also, for the cost aspect, bigger sizes cost more, so on the same page, how could I properly import costs for variants? If I put them on separate lines, they create multiple products (i.e. t-shirt with 4 variants and 2 separate t-shirts with 1 variant each (2xl and 3xl))How could I assign each variant of each product their own external id and break up cost data? 

Thanks for any help!

P.S. I know how to do it manually, but I have hundreds of products that will take weeks to enter one by one.

Discard