This question has been flagged

I developed a new report for account.invoice in odoo 14 but upon printing here is the error:

The report's template 'NEW INVOICE' is wrong, please contact your administrator.

Can not separate file to save as attachment because the report's template does not contains the attributes 'data-oe-model' and 'data-oe-id' on the div with 'article' classname.

Solution: Dont forget to add t t-set="print_custom" t-value="True"/> in the report_invoice_custom you created 

Discard

The title of your question is not related to your issue, please use a meaningful title. Also, without any further information, there is not more to say as already stated in your error message. Please read the developer documentation and look at the existing reports.

Best Answer

If you only want to customize the invoice layout and report, you do not need to create new reports. You can simply choose the external layout that fits best to your needs and inherit it. For the content of the invoice itself, inherit the view report_invoice_document.

Discard
Author

i want to create a new report. i dupliated the report_invoice and report_invoice_document and edited it accordingly. i also created the external indentifiers.